Expand clinical access, meet patient demand and scale expertise with our augmented reality technology
Proximie enables the effective transfer of clinical and surgical expertise in a simple, scalable and compliant fashion. Our award-winning, patented, augmented reality solution enables healthcare professionals to interact with each other across a wide variety of clinical and surgical applications, regardless of geographical location.
- Accessible: Proximie uses cloud-based technology that works on any computer, tablet or phone at a really low bandwidth, meaning it can be used in nearly every location.
- Affordable: Proximie is hardware neutral, meaning no fancy wearables or expensive hardware which needs maintaining or charging.
- Secure: Both GDPR and HIPAA compliant with a proven track record of implementation globally.
- Innovative: Proximie layers digitally created content on a live video stream using the latest augmented reality technology to provide ‘hands-on’ virtual assistance. It effectively enables a remote surgeon to virtually ‘scrub-in’. Delivering realistic, real-time and meaningful collaboration.
- Efficient: Specialists no longer have to travel, saving time and money.
- Patient-centred: Patients can be seen locally and treated quicker. Waiting time is reduced and specialist care is available to all. It is all about getting it right first time, every time.