Five billion people in the world do not have access to safe and affordable surgery. Proximie has the mission to save lives by democratizing healthcare through digital transformation. Proximie is a rapidly growing, Series B funded, mission-driven health care SaaS platform that is powered by AR and can virtually transport a surgeon into any operating room in the world, to remotely view, assist, mentor, or train not only other surgeons but also all healthcare staff and medical interns. Helping scale surgical expertise, from world-renowned hospital theatres to conflict zones, we save lives by sharing the world’s best clinical practice and give every single clinician real-time insights so they can provide optimal patient care to every patient, every time.
Founded in 2016 by Dr. Nadine Hachach Haram an NHS surgeon, Proximie is headquartered in London, has offices in Boston and Lebanon and is deployed in over 40 countries around the world today.
Check out Nadine’s Origins Story here: https://www.proximie.com/about-us/
Proximie is looking for a Social and Events Marketing Manager to support the Chief Executive Officer. The candidate will drive all social and events strategy and execution for the CEO’s brand ambassador engagements.
The ideal candidate has experience managing social channels for a brand ambassador or influencer in a technical field. This candidate will be responsible for narrative development and production of event materials and driving the corresponding social activity to promote those appearances.
- Own the creative direction and execution for the CEO’s social and event activities
- Create and deliver presentations and narratives for the CEO
- Develop a strategy for social media – including content pillars, partnerships, and KOL engagement
- Plan and execute a measurement strategy delivering more followers and engagement across all channels.
- Manage a social media budget
- Plan and execute events for the CEO’s brand activity including dinners and meetings.
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS
- BA/BS degree.
- 5+ years of experience managing social media for B2B companies.
- Experience participating in or managing B2B Tradeshow appearances.
- Experience working across global and regional teams.
- Proficiency in managing communication with internal and external audiences.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strategic mindset and creative approach, comfortable with technical products and complex topics.
- Experience managing agency relationships and marketing budgets.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
- Our team is small, close to leadership and core to the company. We like to roll up our sleeves and get stuck into the business side of things. This means that you will be encouraged to grow in your role, take ownership and gain responsibilities.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Flexible working hours – we trust our people to manage their time and to focus on wider results.
- Flat organizational structure where every opinion matters, ideas are cultivated, and innovation is encouraged.
- Proximie is a truly global company with teams across the UK, Europe, United States, Middle East, and Australia – with that you’ll have opportunities to see the world.
- Ranked as one of the UK’s top medical startups.
Proximie is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.