Five billion people in the world do not have access to safe and affordable surgery. Proximie has the mission to save lives by democratizing healthcare through digital transformation. Proximie is a rapidly growing, Series B funded, mission-driven health care SaaS platform that is powered by AR and can virtually transport a surgeon into any operating room in the world, to remotely view, assist, mentor, or train not only other surgeons but also all healthcare staff and medical interns. Helping scale surgical expertise, from world-renowned hospital theatres to conflict zones, we save lives by sharing the world’s best clinical practice and give every single clinician real-time insights so they can provide optimal patient care to every patient, every time.
Founded in 2016 by Dr. Nadine Hachach Haram an NHS surgeon, Proximie is headquartered in London, has offices in Boston and Lebanon and is deployed in over 40 countries around the world today.
Check out Nadine’s Origins Story here: https://www.proximie.com/about-us/
Reporting to the Chief Product & Technology Officer, this is a hugely exciting role working in a cutting-edge sector of the health care space. This role will be responsible to define and execute our multiscreen SaaS digital experience for Proximie. This will include refining and enhancing existing product features in addition to collaborating with design and engineering teams to transform new ideas into products from the definition of product strategy to product development through to implementation. The Proximie platform will bring users to not only use the content and data gathered in our platform but also contribute to add value and share. The platform also is going to build a marketplace where other 3rd parties can provide their services to Proximie users and clients.
The Senior Director, Product Management should be up to date with the latest technologies in software and digital transformation space, SaaS, DaaS, B2B, B2C and monetization channels, and also contribute in market developments and play a key role in driving innovation across Proximie.
- Lead, manage, coach and mentor a team of product managers, and collaborate with designers’ developers, and program managers.
- Build product strategy and capture why through collaboration with other organizations
- Product scoping, and setting up prioritization framework to provide product planning with clear assignment of tasks and deliverables.
- Product lifecycle management from concept to launch of the product(s) across all products/product lines.
- Lead, define, represent, and communicate product strategy to all stakeholders.
- Assess product development sprints and enhancement opportunities.
- Develop budgets, forecasts, and metrics.
- Monitor product development sprints and evaluate results.
- Own the product roadmap and communicate with C-level staff, board members, and other stakeholders.
- Support Product Marketing to assess product mix and marketing strategy.
- Monitor and manage strategic marketing plans for each product or product lines.
- Drive innovative ideas, solutions and products through leadership and decisive action.
- Build incredible teams and processes to deliver products that satisfy the needs of customers
- An undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline such as Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Data Science, Biomedical Engineering or Equivalent. Masters or Ph.D. would be highly advantageous but not essential.
- Deep expertise in product management (minimum of 10+ years), including building product / technical teams to introduce new products to market.
- Proven track record demonstrating the ability to lead and inspire product teams that create world-class user experiences.
- Strong track record of execution – able to build aggressive plans and drive them through to completion.
- Strong communicator – to the board room, the executive team, customers, partners, and product teams.
- Strategic thinker: faced with any given scenario, can quickly spot the relevant patterns and issues. Able to identify important signals and synthesize them to drive disruptive innovation.
- Comfortable for being hands-on to show how it is done to set a notable example for others.
- High ethical standards and an appreciation for customer needs.
- SaaS, B2B and B2C experience would be highly advantageous.
- Experience and knowledge about monetization frameworks for SaaS and DaaS platform are highly appreciated.
- Artificial intelligence or video streaming technology experience would be highly advantageous.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal communications skills.
- Comfortable working independently and in an ambiguous and rapidly changing environment.
- Self-starter who is committed and comfortable in delivering results.
WHY WORK FOR PROXIMIE?
- Our legal team is small, close to leadership and core to the company. We like to roll up our sleeves and get stuck into the business side of things. This means that you will be encouraged to grow in your role, take ownership and gain responsibilities.
- 25 days paid holiday allowance plus public holidays.
- Quarterly bonus programme – based on individual contribution and company performance.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Flexible working hours – we trust our people to manage their time and to focus on wider results.
- A flat organizational structure where every opinion matters, ideas are cultivated and innovation is encouraged.
- Proximie is a truly global company with teams across the UK, Europe, United States, Middle East, and Australia – with that you’ll have opportunities to see the world.
- Ranked as one of the UK’s top medical startups.
Proximie is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under UK law.