Five billion people in the world do not have access to safe and affordable surgery. Proximie has the mission to save lives by democratizing healthcare through digital transformation. Proximie is a rapidly growing, Series B funded, mission-driven health care SaaS platform that is powered by AR and can virtually transport a surgeon into any operating room in the world, to remotely view, assist, mentor, or train not only other surgeons but also all healthcare staff and medical interns. Helping scale surgical expertise, from world-renowned hospital theatres to conflict zones, we save lives by sharing the world’s best clinical practice and give every single clinician real-time insights so they can provide optimal patient care to every patient, every time.
Founded in 2016 by Dr. Nadine Hachach Haram an NHS surgeon, Proximie is headquartered in London, has offices in Boston and Lebanon and is deployed in over 40 countries around the world today.
Check out Nadine’s Origins Story here: https://www.proximie.com/about-us/
Proximie is looking to scale its successful SaaS B2B2C digital healthcare platform and is seeking a product manager to Mobile Native Application development for iOS and Android. The product manager for this role will work towards taking the existing native mobile apps for iOS and Android to the next level. You’ll play a pivotal role in developing the company’s roadmap and providing end-to-end experience to grow engagement and increase the number of users. As Product Manager dedicated to building and owning the member-facing mobile experience, you will help define the product vision and strategy for our fast-growing iOS and Android applications and lead the discovery and delivery of new features designed to exceed the needs of Proximie users.
Product Managers at Proximie help to deliver a world-class SaaS digital experience that delights our customers and positively impacts the healthcare landscape, empowering surgical communities worldwide. You will be responsible for refining and enhancing existing product features in addition to collaborating with design and engineering teams to transform new ideas into products from the definition of product strategy through to execution.
- Define the product strategy based on a clear understanding of the customer, internal and external stakeholders within content management and monetization.
- Map the user journey to identify key user flows to serve as key input to product strategy and roadmap.
- Design and lead products through development lifecycle, collaborating and influencing across clinical, product management, user experience, software engineering, compliance, regulatory and executive leadership.
- Work with Commercial, gather KPIs, and look at ways we can increase product value.
- Perform both product owner and strategic project management duties, managing the schedule to ensure timely releases in-tune with our customers and the broader market.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Design, Mathematics or relevant educational experience
- 4+ years relevant working experience in tech, mobile native app development
- Track record of delivering exceptional, user-focused products to market, especially launching products in new verticals from 0 to 1
- Good communicator with strong negotiation skills
- Deployment of SaaS, B2B2C solutions within a commercial environment
- Content monetization and developing creator and follower experience and social channel.
- Knowledge of video processing technologies, media platforms, content creation
- Start-up and/or healthcare experience
- MS in Computer Science, Engineering, Design, Mathematics or related field
- Experience with Health IT, Digital Health and/or surgical domain
WHY JOIN PROXIMIE?:
- Opportunity to create and witness the impact of product first-hand in the operating theater, in the moments that matter.
- 25 days paid holiday allowance plus public holidays.
- Bi-annual bonus programme – based on individual contribution and company performance.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Flexible working hours – we trust our people to manage their time and to focus on wider results.
- Flat organizational structure where every opinion matters, ideas are cultivated, and innovation is encouraged.
- Proximie is a truly global company with teams across the UK, Europe, United States, Middle East, and Australia.
Proximie is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under UK law.