Proximie is an award-winning, cloud-based, real-time communication platform that can virtually transport a surgeon into any operating room in the world, regardless of location, to remotely assist, mentor, or train colleagues. Helping scale surgical expertise regardless of location, from world-renowned hospital theatres to conflict zones. We save lives by sharing the world’s best clinical practice by giving every single clinician real time insights so they can provide the optimal patient care to every single patient, every single time.
The award-winning patented solution enables the effective transfer of clinical and surgical expertise using a simple, scalable, and secure (GDPR / HIPPA compliant) service. It combines the best human expertise with the power of augmented reality, artificial intelligence, and machine learning. Proximie has created the effect of a borderless operating theatre, where every operation in every hospital can be recorded, analyzed, and leveraged to inform best practice and create better patient outcomes now and in the future.
Proximie requires low bandwidth and is easy to deploy, using commonly available hardware, including mobile. Founded in 2016 by Dr. Nadine Hachach Haram an NHS surgeon, Proximie is headquartered in London, with offices in Boston and Lebanon and deployed in over 40 countries around the world today.
Check out Nadine’s Origins Story here: https://www.proximie.com/about-us/
You will report to the Director of Delivery – Product and Engineering and play a key role in the delivery of high quality software that saves lives. We work in Agile Project Teams and you will embed yourself in all aspects of the software development cycle.
The QA engineer will play a crucial role in testing design and implementation as we grow and expand our teams.
You will work closely with the development teams to provide QA support across multiple projects simultaneously.
- Providing QA testing on various projects simultaneously
- Implementing a scalable automated test strategy and writing automated test cases where appropriate
- Executing initial validation, smoke, API, integration, and regression testing
- Documenting and reporting bugs and errors
- Assisting in requirement analysis, test design, and testing documents and procedures.
- Troubleshooting and resolution of issues
- Assisting with our Release Management processes
Android and iOS technical experience
- 25 days paid holiday allowance plus public holidays.
- Quarterly bonus programme – based on individual contribution and company performance.
- Aviva Private Medical Insurance.
- Flexible working hours – we trust our people to manage their time and to focus on wider results.
- Flat organizational structure where every opinion matters, ideas are cultivated, and innovation is encouraged.
- Proximie is a truly global company with teams across the UK, Europe, United States, Middle East, and Australia with that you’ll have opportunities to see the world.
- Ranked as one of the top UK’s top medical startups.
Proximie is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under UK law.