Proximie is recruiting a talented individual with a passion for people and problem-solving for a Marketing Manager role focused on Sales Enablement.
- Build and deliver marketing plans to support lead generation and the sales team through mostly digital channels
- Evaluate the marketing strategy and plans using relevant KPIs and feedback
- Translate technical details into customer benefits, simplifying what it means to work with Proximie
- Work withsales team to ensure alignment and to implement marketing strategies
- Use available market research, dataand insights to establish product positioning – in the US
- Create and implement educational initiatives and resources around the competitive landscape, product messaging, new product launches, and market awareness.
- Serve as an internal expert on sales resources and approach, competitive landscape, and sales education.
- Work with stakeholders to obtain valuable input to foster new and evolved messaging and collateral (sales, marketing, product team, customers, and others).
- Support development of needed materials. Manage content and leverage sales enablement platform to identify opportunities to create and deliver valuable resources.
- Partner with internal team members for ongoing CRM evolution
Travel: US-based with up to 25% US Travel.
Education: B.A. or B.Sc. minimum requirement.
- 3+ years experiencein marketing, ideally working closely with Sales but not essential
- Medical device, MedTech, or healthcare experience preferred.
- Understanding and experience of digital marketing
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and a changing state of the needs of the business and market.Has the ability to project manage across multiple deadlines.
- You will manage a variety of projects and events and multiple time zones. This may occasionally include working outside the parameters of a normal workweek.
- Collaborative team player, open communicator with sound business judgment and product mindset.
- Driven and motivated to work independently.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative/critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Sales enablement platform launch/management experience helpful.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills, ability to proofread, appraise and communicate effectively to a number ofinternal and external stakeholders.
- Somegraphic design skills preferred