Five billion people in the world do not have access to safe and affordable surgery. Proximie has the mission to save lives by democratizing healthcare through digital transformation. Proximie is a rapidly growing, Series B funded, mission-driven health care SaaS platform that is powered by AR and can virtually transport a surgeon into any operating room in the world, to remotely view, assist, mentor, or train not only other surgeons but also all healthcare staff and medical interns. Helping scale surgical expertise, from world-renowned hospital theatres to conflict zones, we save lives by sharing the world’s best clinical practice and give every single clinician real-time insights so they can provide optimal patient care to every patient, every time.
Founded in 2016 by Dr. Nadine Hachach Haram an NHS surgeon, Proximie is headquartered in London, has offices in Boston and Lebanon and is deployed in over 40 countries around the world today.
Check out Nadine’s Origins Story here: https://www.proximie.com/about-us/
Proximie is looking for a Global Head of Brand Marketing. The candidate will drive the overall brand marketing strategy for Proximie. This position reports into the Chief Marketing Officer.
The ideal candidate is a seasoned brand leader who is passionate about building the brand that is democratizing surgical care and training around the globe. This candidate has a successful track record of managing brand strategy for a global tech brand, communicating brand strategies to all levels of leadership, driving best in class creative production, and partnering with external agencies.
- Own the overall vision and direction for Proximie’s brand.
- Develop the brand strategy, brand architecture, and brand identity systems.
- Develop global brand campaigns, reviewing creative, directing agency partners, developing toolkits, and executing brand marketing tactics.
- Establish and deploy brand marketing goals, measuring the efficacy of all brand activity
- Manage a full stack website redesign from planning through execution, including brief development, content and editorial strategy, web design and creative production, SEO strategy, experimentation and measurement, and reporting.
- Partner with Product Marketing and Regional Marketing teams creating playbooks to scale global brand activity for regional marketing, sales and event activations.
- Partner with sales strategy and ops developing and optimizing the user journey, driving marketing KPIs and qualified leads.
- BA/BS degree.
- 10+ years of experience managing brand marketing or brand strategy for a global brand.
- Experience working across global and regional teams.
- Proficiency in managing communication with internal and external audiences.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strategic mindset and creative approach, comfortable with technical products and complex topics.
- Experience managing agency relationships and marketing budgets.
- Location: San Francisco, California
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
- Our marketing team is small, close to leadership and core to the company. We like to roll up our sleeves and get stuck into the business side of things. This means that you will be encouraged to grow in your role, take ownership and gain responsibilities.
- Bi-annual bonus programme – based on individual contribution and company performance.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance & 401k plan.
- Flexible working hours – we trust our people to manage their time and to focus on wider results.
- Flat organizational structure where every opinion matters, ideas are cultivated, and innovation is encouraged.
- Proximie is a truly global company with teams across the UK, Europe, United States, Middle East, and Australia – with that you’ll have opportunities to see the world.
Proximie is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.