Five billion people in the world do not have access to safe and affordable surgery. Proximie has the mission to save lives by democratizing healthcare through digital transformation. Proximie is a rapidly growing, Series C funded, mission-driven health care SaaS company with technology that is powered by AR and can virtually transport a surgeon into any operating room in the world, to remotely view, assist, mentor, or train not only other surgeons but also all healthcare staff and medical interns. Helping scale surgical expertise, from world-renowned hospital theatres to conflict zones, we save lives by sharing the world’s best clinical practice and give every single clinician real-time insights so they can provide optimal patient care to every patient, every time.
Founded in 2016 by Dr. Nadine Hachach Haram an NHS surgeon, Proximie is headquartered in London, has offices in Boston and Lebanon and is deployed in over 40 countries around the world today.
Check out Nadine’s Origins Story here: https://www.proximie.com/about-us/
This is a hugely exciting role working in a cutting-edge sector of the med-tech space. You will be responsible for our growth across Europe with a focus on go-to-market planning, acquisition marketing and marketing sales support. You’ll be the ‘voice of our customers’ – translating what you know and learn about them, into ways to help improve all our communications, at every touchpoint with us. You’ll be a creative thinker – able to develop plans and activations others wouldn’t have thought up. And you’ll be analytical – deploying where it makes sense and measuring to continuously improve.
A result-driven, entrepreneurial individual who has experience in marketing planning across various countries would be a great fit for our team. The role provides the scope to grow, develop and expand as the business accelerates its expansion globally.
- Help develop global marketing campaigns, and lead them at a regional level.
- Use available market research, data, and insights to develop go-to-market plans for new market entry across Europe, including segmentation, targeting, and positioning planning.
- Drive lead generation through acquisition marketing across owned, earnt, and paid channels.
- Develop sales materials to support sales team needs across Europe.
- Evaluate the marketing plans and activations using relevant KPIs; namely, quality leads generated.
- Manage the event and conference calendar across Europe.
- Work as part of a team to deliver value proposition delivery and sales messaging.
- Be close to our competitors across Europe, understanding them and their positioning to better position Proximie.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related discipline required (an advanced marketing qualification is desirable).
- 5+ years of work experience within a marketing role is required
- Healthcare or technology marketing experience is desirable.
- Experience developing and executing marketing plans autonomously.
- Experience delivering marketing to support a Sales function.
- The ability to think creatively to problem solve.
Collaborative Skills: A strong team player. You will love being part of creating something inspiring and be a team player in all you do.
Marketing Planning: using insight to help segment, and a deep understanding of the channel mix to develop the most effective plans for our audience.
Stakeholder Management: ability to build those plans and gain buy-in to them across other functions and teams.
Acquisition Marketing: Understanding and experience of using data to drive lead generation marketing campaigns.
Research Skills: A crucial part of the role is gaining insight into customer needs and experiences, as well competitor intelligence. Analysis of data, and how to turn it into insight is crucial.
Creative Skills: Ability to translate complex or challenging information into compelling content that drives behaviour change and uptake.
WHY WORK FOR PROXIMIE?
- Our team is small, close to leadership and core to the company. We like to roll up our sleeves and get stuck into the business side of things. This means that you will be encouraged to grow in your role, take ownership and gain responsibilities.
- 25 days paid holiday allowance plus public holidays.
- Bi-annual bonus programme – based on individual contribution and company performance.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Flexible working hours – we trust our people to manage their time and to focus on wider results.
- A flat organizational structure where every opinion matters, ideas are cultivated and innovation is encouraged.
- Proximie is a truly global company with teams across the UK, Europe, United States, Middle East, and Australia – with that you’ll have opportunities to see the world.
- Ranked as one of the UK’s top medical start-ups.
Proximie is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under UK law.