Five billion people in the world do not have access to safe and affordable surgery. Proximie has the mission to save lives by democratizing healthcare through digital transformation. Proximie is a rapidly growing, Series B funded, mission-driven health care SaaS platform that is powered by AR and can virtually transport a surgeon into any operating room in the world, to remotely view, assist, mentor, or train not only other surgeons but also all healthcare staff and medical interns. Helping scale surgical expertise, from world-renowned hospital theatres to conflict zones, we save lives by sharing the world’s best clinical practice and give every single clinician real-time insights so they can provide optimal patient care to every patient, every time.
Founded in 2016 by Dr. Nadine Hachach Haram an NHS surgeon, Proximie is headquartered in London, has offices in Boston and Lebanon and is deployed in over 40 countries around the world today.
Check out Nadine’s Origins Story here: https://www.proximie.com/about-us/
At Proximie, we are looking for a passionate technology IT Administrator to join Proximie’s corporate Information Technology and Security team. The IT Administrator will be the first point of contact to provide technical support for all Proximie employees. The IT Administrator should be a proactive problem solver who can continuously look for areas of improvement solving both simple and complex hardware and software issues.
- Be the first point of contact to provide technical support for all Proximie employees whether working in the office or in their home working environment.
- Provision and deploy user devices including Windows and Apple Mac laptops.
- Manage Proximie’s internal IT inventory, including desktops, software licences, and cloud subscription services.
- Actively participate in (and where necessary, lead) the operation of Proximie’s security incident management plan.
- Resolve software and hardware incidents, including operating systems and across a range of software applications, local and cloud.
- Participate in root cause analyses of incidents, supporting the continuous improvement of IT infrastructure.
- Configure, deploy and manage IT equipment that may be Proximie owned but used by customers, including compute devices, cameras, cables, splitters and routers.
- Strong working knowledge of administration of Windows and Apple Mac desktop, network and cloud environments, ideally with appropriate qualifications such as a certification from the suite of Microsoft Administrator Certifications and/or Apple Certified Support Professional. Applicants with strong industry experience but no formal qualifications will be considered. All applicants will be subject to a technical appraisal so Proximie can better understand their capabilities.
- An understanding of cyber issues and risks, ideally supported by an appropriate qualification such as MS 365 Security Administrator Associate, or similar.
- Clear and concise written and verbal communications skills.
- Attention to detail including ensuring accurate and complete record keeping of incidents and inventory.
- Initiative and proactivity in streamlining and automating IT administrative and delivery processes using off the shelf productivity tools.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
- 25 days paid holiday allowance plus public holidays.
- Bonus programme – based on individual contribution and company performance.
- Aviva Private Medical Insurance.
- Flexible working hours – we trust our people to manage their time and to focus on wider results.
- Flat organizational structure where every opinion matters, ideas are cultivated, and innovation is encouraged.
- Proximie is a truly global company with teams across the UK, Europe, United States, Middle East, and Australia with that you’ll have opportunities to see the world.
- Ranked as one of the top UK’s top medical startups.
Proximie is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under UK law.