Five billion people in the world do not have access to safe and affordable surgery. Proximie has the mission to save lives by democratizing healthcare through digital transformation. Proximie is a rapidly growing, Series B funded, mission driven health care SaaS platform that is powered by AR and can virtually transport a surgeon into any operating room in the world, to remotely view, assist, mentor, or train not only other surgeons but also all healthcare staff and medical interns. Helping scale surgical expertise, from world-renowned hospital theatres to conflict zones, we save lives by sharing the world’s best clinical practice and give every single clinician real time insights so they can provide optimal patient care to every patient, every time.
Founded in 2016 by Dr. Nadine Hachach Haram an NHS surgeon, Proximie is headquartered in London, has offices in Boston and Lebanon and is deployed in over 40 countries around the world today.
Check out Nadine’s Origins Story here: https://www.proximie.com/about-us/
Due to commercial expansion and increased client acquisition, Proximie is recruiting an experienced Implementation and Engagement Engineer to join its European team. This is a critical position within the organization and will be responsible for delivering a best-in-class client “white glove” implementation services, including: installation, engagement, and support. The Implementation and Engagement Engineer will be responsible for client activity across Europe.
- Lead negotiations and drafting on commercial and public sector deals/transactions involving cutting edge audiovisual sharing technologies and pioneering data privacy arrangements.
- Advise on complex legal and business matters to solve a multitude of issues across the company, including by working closely with the Head of Legal to deliver on leadership’s priorities while also fostering a customer-first approach and a culture of collaboration.
- Assist in the management and administration of Proximie’s customer and supplier portfolios.
- Champion the company’s compliance and data privacy programmes.
- Assist in protecting Proximie’s brand and intellectual property as the company expands its footprint and develops its solutions at pace, including by working closely with our engineering and product teams.
- Proximie is open to evaluating experience from any relevant industry but working within digital technology is a must.
Key experiences to include:
- Exceptional project management experience with fast paced delivery across multiple concurrent projects.
- Responsibility for the development, roll out and management of a digital technology within a wide customer base.
- High level of change management experience to ensure sustained customer adoption.
- Highly competent at PC hardware and software troubleshooting and diagnosis.
- Video and audio hardware experience desirable.
- Self-starter who is committed and comfortable in delivering results.
- High communication skills client management skills.
- Highly organized with excellent project management skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously whilst still delivering excellent results on time and in full.
- Resilient dynamic individual who is passionate about our core mission.
- Comfort to work to independently and in ambiguous and a rapidly changing environment
- Able to work as part of a team to reach a collective goal.
- Experience with startup companies beneficial.
- Bachelor’s degree preferable.
This will be remote first role, with travel across Europe required. Candidates based in Benelux region, Germany or France would be highly preferred.
Full, clean driving license.
WHY WORK FOR PROXIMIE?:
- We like to roll up our sleeves and get stuck into the business side of things. This means that you will be encouraged to grow in your role, take ownership and gain responsibilities.
- 25 days paid holiday allowance plus public holidays.
- Quarterly bonus programme – based on individual contribution and company performance.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Flexible working hours – we trust our people to manage their time and to focus on wider results.
- A flat organizational structure where every opinion matters, ideas are cultivated and innovation is encouraged.
- Proximie is a truly global company with teams across the UK, Europe, United States, Middle East, and Australia – with that you’ll have opportunities to see the world.
Proximie is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under UK law.