Five billion people in the world do not have access to safe and affordable surgery. Proximie has the mission to save lives by democratizing healthcare through digital transformation. Proximie is a rapidly growing, Series B funded, mission driven health care SaaS platform that is powered by AR and can virtually transport a surgeon into any operating room in the world, to remotely view, assist, mentor, or train not only other surgeons but also all healthcare staff and medical interns. Helping scale surgical expertise, from world-renowned hospital theatres to conflict zones, we save lives by sharing the world’s best clinical practice and give every single clinician real time insights so they can provide optimal patient care to every patient, every time.
Founded in 2016 by Dr. Nadine Hachach Haram an NHS surgeon, Proximie is headquartered in London, has offices in Boston and Lebanon and is deployed in over 40 countries around the world today.
Check out Nadine’s Origins Story here: https://www.proximie.com/about-us/
Proximie is hiring for a Human Resources Manager responsible for supporting Proximie’s rapidly expanding US business. The Human Resources Manager will report to the VP of People based in the United Kingdom. Whilst guiding all US related HR matters for Proximie, there will also be a variety of global projects that the Human Resources Manager will participate in, collaborating with members of the People team across the global organization and supporting senior stakeholders.
The successful candidate will provide guidance and leadership for all human resources related matters across the US business including policies, compensation, and benefits questions, concerns, and issues. Additionally, the Human Resources Manager will ensure Proximie compliance with employment law, benefits, insurance, safety, and other laws, regulations, and requirements. The role will also have a focus on retention, performance management, rewards and compensation, organizational development, employee relations and so much more.
The Human Resources Manager should be a creative problem solver, analytically minded with an ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Provides guidance and leadership for all human resources related matters across the US business including policies, compensation, and benefits questions, concerns, and issues.
- Ensures Proximie compliance with employment, benefits, insurance, safety, and other laws, regulations, and requirements.
- Collaborate with executive leadership to help achieve the organization’s long-term mission and goals both at a regional and global level.
- Be an advocate for, and resource to, employees to ensure that employee perspectives are heard.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Demonstrated experience in scaling complex, fast-moving organizations.
- SHRM-SCP / PHR / SPHR or other equivalent strongly preferred.
- Deep knowledge and experience of US employment law, compensation, organizational development, employee relations.
- Technology / SaaS industry experience would be highly advantageous.
- Highly effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
- We like to roll up our sleeves and get stuck into the business side of things. This means that you will be encouraged to grow in your role, take ownership and gain responsibilities.
- 25 days paid holiday including federal holidays.
- Quarterly bonus programme – based on individual contribution and company performance.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance & 401k plan.
- Flexible working hours – we trust our people to manage their time and to focus on wider results.
- A flat organizational structure where every opinion matters, ideas are cultivated and innovation is encouraged.
- Proximie is a truly global company with teams across the UK, Europe, United States, Middle East, and Australia – with that you’ll have opportunities to see the world.
Proximie is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.