Five billion people in the world do not have access to safe and affordable surgery. Proximie has the mission to save lives by democratizing healthcare through digital transformation. Proximie is a rapidly growing, Series B funded, mission-driven health care SaaS platform that is powered by AR and can virtually transport a surgeon into any operating room in the world, to remotely view, assist, mentor, or train not only other surgeons but also all healthcare staff and medical interns. Helping scale surgical expertise, from world-renowned hospital theatres to conflict zones, we save lives by sharing the world’s best clinical practice and give every single clinician real-time insights so they can provide optimal patient care to every patient, every time.
Founded in 2016 by Dr. Nadine Hachach Haram an NHS surgeon, Proximie is headquartered in London, has offices in Boston and Lebanon and is deployed in over 40 countries around the world today.
Check out Nadine’s Origins Story here: https://www.proximie.com/about-us/
This is a hugely exciting role, working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and healthcare. You will be responsible for scaling health system sales through channel partnerships in Europe, executing the go-to-market plan and driving sales of innovative new digital surgery and connectivity solutions.
You will be the single point of contact with the channel partner and will be responsible for coordinating internal cross-functional activities across sales, marketing, operations, and product to successfully execute the GTM plan and drive sales growth. You will also directly support our partners in pitches to hospital C suites, key stakeholders and in the development of new sales opportunities. As part of your role, you will spend time with our partners, buyers, and clinical end-users to understand and address their needs, develop new opportunities, and refine the GTM strategy as needed to maximize business return.
REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Successfully execute the channel partner GTM plan and drive sales across Europe, ensuring sales targets are met and customer expectations exceeded..
- Manage external partner relationships through successful market launch and regional scale-up.
- Joint sales planning and reporting, including co-development of KPIs, metrics and financial targets.
- Proactively understand the value chain to discover new opportunities to address needs at all levels (upselling), continually refine the go-to-market strategy and develop new sales opportunities.
- Build strong working relationships with internal cross-functional teams and coordinate any relevant activities to ensure the success of the channel partnership, in line with the broader strategic objectives of the business.
- Achieve quarterly / annual sales targets and strategic objectives.
- Ensure effective internal and external governance of the partnership and stakeholder management, including regular executive reporting and presentations.
- Protect the Proximie brand. Ensure a consistent focus from our partners and the cross-functional team on maintaining a class-leading end-user experience, building trust within the healthcare community, and improving patient outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years of relevant experience. (Channel partner sales, healthcare sales and consultancy, leading digital health transformation projects, scaling digital health solutions)
- Regular travel to HQ, as well as to hospitals and partner’s sites.
- Extensive track record of results orientated sales, channel sales and partnerships development. Ideally within digital health, B2B SAAS products or related field.
- Deep understanding of healthcare systems and digital transformation.
- Extensive customer & partnership relationship management experience
- Track record of selling at C – Suite level
- Executive presence
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience of working across cross-functional teams including sales, marketing, product, operations, and business development.
- Exposure to the operating room environment and understanding of its workflow
- Familiarity with human centered design, agile software development, cloud & edge computing technologies. Some knowledge of telecommunication & video technology would be helpful.
- Self-starter with Entrepreneurial drive and resilience.
- Thoughtful leadership style with a demonstrated commitment to diversity and fostering inclusivity at the heart of the team.
- Fluency in additional European languages other than English would be desirable
WHY WORK FOR PROXIMIE?
- Your team will be small, close to leadership and core to the company. At Proximie, we like to roll up our sleeves and get stuck into things. This means that you will be encouraged to grow in your role, take ownership and gain responsibilities.
- 25 days paid holiday allowance plus public holidays.
- Bi-annual bonus programme – based on individual contribution and company performance.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Flexible working hours – we trust our people to manage their time and to focus on wider results.
- Flat organizational structure where every opinion matters, ideas are cultivated, and innovation is encouraged.
- Proximie is a truly global company with teams across the UK, Europe, United States, Middle East, and Australia – with that you’ll have opportunities to see the world.
- Ranked as one of the UK’s top medical startups.