Five billion people in the world do not have access to safe and affordable surgery. Proximie has the mission to save lives by democratizing healthcare through digital transformation. Proximie is a rapidly growing, Series B funded, mission-driven health care SaaS platform that is powered by AR and can virtually transport a surgeon into any operating room in the world, to remotely view, assist, mentor, or train not only other surgeons but also all healthcare staff and medical interns. Helping scale surgical expertise, from world-renowned hospital theatres to conflict zones, we save lives by sharing the world’s best clinical practice and give every single clinician real-time insights so they can provide optimal patient care to every patient, every time.
Founded in 2016 by Dr. Nadine Hachach Haram an NHS surgeon, Proximie is headquartered in London, has offices in Boston and Lebanon and is deployed in over 40 countries around the world today.
Check out Nadine’s Origins Story here: https://www.proximie.com/about-us/
As part of a sustained growth period, there is a need for an experienced Sales and Service Delivery Engineer to join the Proximie team working remotely in Abu Dhabi.
REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work jointly with the Sales team during discovery sessions, events, workshops, and demos to demonstrate Proximie products to prospects remotely and/or on-site.
- Responding to customer inquiries, scheduling meetings and sales appointments, and following up with customers about their order status.
- Identifying and understanding the ongoing service needs of customers and recommending solutions.
- Leading the systematic project management and implementation processes for all new customers in the region.
- Leading comprehensive training sessions for customer personnel who will be operating the Proximie platform, as well as Value Added Resellers who will be marketing, selling, and supporting the Proximie platform in their respective countries.
- Discovering new clients who might benefit from company services and maximizing client potential in designated regions.
- Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions, and symposium circuits.
- Technical point of contact for potential and existing clients, as well as partners, throughout the sales process and after-sales support.
- Provide hardware and system configurations to clients based on use cases.
- Deliver technical presentations to potential and existing clients to promote Proximie products.
- Provide on-site support when needed to support customers in running our products.
- Support and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Proven work experience as a Medical Sales and Technical Support Engineer, Sales Support Engineer, or similar role.
- BS degree in Business, Information Technology, Computer Science, or relevant field
- Excellent team working, motivational, communication, and customer service skills.
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues.
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Fluent level in English language
WHY WORK FOR PROXIMIE?:
- We like to roll up our sleeves and get stuck into the business side of things. This means that you will be encouraged to grow in your role, take ownership and gain responsibilities.
- 25 days paid holiday allowance plus public holidays.
- Quarterly bonus programme – based on individual contribution and company performance.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Flexible working hours – we trust our people to manage their time and to focus on wider results.
- A flat organizational structure where every opinion matters, ideas are cultivated and innovation is encouraged.
- Proximie is a truly global company with teams across the UK, Europe, United States, Middle East, and Australia – with that you’ll have opportunities to see the world.
Proximie is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under UK law.