Five billion people in the world do not have access to safe and affordable surgery. Proximie has the mission to save lives by democratizing healthcare through digital transformation. Proximie is a rapidly growing, Series B funded, mission-driven health care SaaS platform that is powered by AR and can virtually transport a surgeon into any operating room in the world, to remotely view, assist, mentor, or train not only other surgeons but also all healthcare staff and medical interns. Helping scale surgical expertise, from world-renowned hospital theatres to conflict zones, we save lives by sharing the world’s best clinical practice and give every single clinician real-time insights so they can provide optimal patient care to every patient, every time.
Founded in 2016 by Dr. Nadine Hachach Haram an NHS surgeon, Proximie is headquartered in London, has offices in Boston and Lebanon and is deployed in over 40 countries around the world today.
Check out Nadine’s Origins Story here: https://www.proximie.com/about-us/
Data is at the heart of our organization and is mission critical to company aim.
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our global operations team at Proximie. You will be
responsible for collecting, cleaning, analyzing, and communicating the data at Proximie to help drive
business decisions and accelerate growth. You will build and implement analytical models, extract
KPI’s/data and interpret the outcomes by converting them into easy to digest formats to help data driven decision making for the company leadership and board of Directors.
- Analytical and Strategic – able to ‘think big’ as well as execute ‘on-the-fly’ via understanding the dynamics of our business
- Adaptable Fixer – enthusiastic, flexible & adaptable with the ability to remove barriers & bottlenecks via facilitation, creativity & resourcefulness.
- Can Build “stuff” – approaches, processes, tools and structured change methodologies
- Change Management – knows how to flow meaningful changes through a large organisation to drive adoption and ensure success
- Inquisitive and Forward-Thinking – curious, thoughtful and happy to question the status-quo.
- Project & Stakeholder Management – this team only succeeds if it can influence and persuade
- Bachelor or advanced degree in Business, Business Analytics, Engineering, or equivalent
- Minimum 4-5 years of relevant experience within an operations position (e.g. Operations, Business Operations, Consulting), having managed stakeholders and demonstrated an ability to adapt to a fast-moving working environment
- Robust data analytics and technical skills including intermediate/ advanced SQL skills and advanced spreadsheet modelling. Experience with Domo, Excel, Google Analytics, and Salesforce are highly desirable
- Passion for solving ambiguous and complex problems
- Ability to translate complex analytics into clear, concise and actionable communications
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
- Competitive salary
- Bi-annual bonus
- 25 days of paid leave
- Full private medical cover (optional)
- Great company mission
- Fast-growing, well-funded Series B company
- Central London location near Oxford Circus
- Career advancement opportunities
- Training and development
- Great company culture
- Monthly company social events
- Job satisfaction, seeing your work make a positive impact globally and especially in developing countries
Proximie is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under UK law.