Five billion people in the world do not have access to safe and affordable surgery. Proximie has the mission to save lives by democratizing healthcare through digital transformation. Proximie is a rapidly growing, Series B funded, mission-driven health care SaaS platform that is powered by AR and can virtually transport a surgeon into any operating room in the world, to remotely view, assist, mentor, or train not only other surgeons but also all healthcare staff and medical interns. Helping scale surgical expertise, from world-renowned hospital theatres to conflict zones, we save lives by sharing the world’s best clinical practice and give every single clinician real-time insights so they can provide optimal patient care to every patient, every time.
Founded in 2016 by Dr. Nadine Hachach Haram an NHS surgeon, Proximie is headquartered in London, has offices in Boston and Lebanon and is deployed in over 40 countries around the world today.
Check out Nadine’s Origins Story here: https://www.proximie.com/about-us/
Reporting into the Snr Director Global Marketing, this is a hugely exciting role working in a cutting-edge sector of the med tech space. This role is responsible for our downstream marketing with a focus on go to market planning, acquisition marketing and sales support. A result driven, entrepreneurial individual who balances risk with reward would be a great fit for our team. The role provides the scope to grow, develop and expand as the business accelerates its expansion globally.
You’ll be the ‘voice of our customers’ – translating what you know and learn about them, into ways to help improve all our communications with them at every touchpoint with us.
As an Application Specialist, you will work alongside experienced Sales Managers helping to grow the usage of Proximie across targeted accounts throughout the country. You will help to support cases, provide training and educational activity support, and so much more. During your time you will learn key support activities and understand how to work in a hospital environment, including operating rooms.
With your career development in mind, we will look to develop your potential and in time train you on becoming a fully-fledged Sales Manager with your own territory to develop, focusing on sales development, and identifying opportunities for expansion.
- Customer-facing product presentations.
- Grow the usage of Proximie in target accounts.
- Deliver training and education as required to clinical users, in the operating room.
- Demo Proximie to new prospect users in a way which resonates with the customer.
- Develop relationships with key personnel to drive educational activities in societies and hospitals.
- Understand and discover unmet customer need to drive future product development and commercial models.
- Work cross-functionally with the Implementation teams to optimize resources and customer touch.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in medical devices working on a direct sales model.
- An understanding of hospital stakeholders.
- Familiar with the operating room, Cathlabs and ICU environments.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Resilient and determined to take on a dynamic working environment.
- Sales attitude
- On agreed geography and throughout the UK
- Full, clean driving license required.
WHY WORK FOR PROXIMIE?:
- We like to roll up our sleeves and get stuck into the business side of things. This means that you will be encouraged to grow in your role, take ownership and gain responsibilities.
- 25 days paid holiday allowance plus public holidays.
- Quarterly bonus programme – based on individual contribution and company performance.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Flexible working hours – we trust our people to manage their time and to focus on wider results.
- A flat organizational structure where every opinion matters, ideas are cultivated and innovation is encouraged.
- Proximie is a truly global company with teams across the UK, Europe, United States, Middle East, and Australia – with that you’ll have opportunities to see the world.
Proximie is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under UK law.