Five billion people in the world do not have access to safe and affordable surgery. Proximie has the mission to save lives by democratizing healthcare through digital transformation. Proximie is a rapidly growing, Series B funded, mission-driven health care SaaS platform that is powered by AR and can virtually transport a surgeon into any operating room in the world, to remotely view, assist, mentor, or train not only other surgeons but also all healthcare staff and medical interns. Helping scale surgical expertise, from world-renowned hospital theatres to conflict zones, we save lives by sharing the world’s best clinical practice and give every single clinician real-time insights so they can provide optimal patient care to every patient, every time.
Founded in 2016 by Dr. Nadine Hachach Haram an NHS surgeon, Proximie is headquartered in London, has offices in Boston and Lebanon and is deployed in over 40 countries around the world today.
Check out Nadine’s Origins Story here: https://www.proximie.com/about-us/
We have an exciting opportunity for an Executive Assistant. The role reports to the Managing Partner of Proximie and the Head of the Beirut office. This is a true generalist role to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support the Head of the Beirut office for Proximie.
Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalised and timely support to the Managing Partner.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an incredible journey at Proximie. The Executive Assistant will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to the Managing Partner.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be smart, confident, an excellent communicator, well-organized, have great time management skills, and be able to act without guidance.
You will need to build strong relationships with our executive team and proactively support the Managing Partner.
- Perform a variety of administrative tasks to support the Managing Partner.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments, taking detailed minutes and provide reminders.
- Make travel, accommodation, and restaurant arrangements.
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, letters, emails, forms, presentations, reports.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages, and routing correspondence.
- Produce reports, presentations, and briefs.
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system.
- Order office supplies for the Beirut office and research new deals and suppliers.
- Provide general support to visitors coming onsite to the Proximie office.
- Coordinate and manage office procedures in collaboration with the Proximie HR team.
- Be responsible for the organization of company events and birthdays including ordering gifts for employees and clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business administration, or relevant field.
- 3+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant, Senior Executive Assistant, or similar role.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Attention to detail.
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures.
- Up to date with advancements in office gadgets and applications.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Basic bookkeeping experience.
WHY WORK FOR PROXIMIE?:
- We like to roll up our sleeves and get stuck into the business side of things. This means that you will be encouraged to grow in your role, take ownership and gain responsibilities.
- 15 days paid holiday allowance (rising to 21 days after 2 years and 30 after 10 years) plus public holidays.
- Bi-annual programme – based on individual contribution and company performance.
- Co-NSSF Health Insurance
- Flexible working hours – we trust our people to manage their time and to focus on wider results.
- Flat organizational structure where every opinion matters, ideas are cultivated, and innovation is encouraged.
- Proximie is a truly global company with teams across the UK, Europe, United States, Middle East, and Australia – with that you’ll have opportunities to see the world.
Proximie is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under Lebanese law.